FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Eddie Nolen
Thread: Eddie Nolen
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2002, 12:45 AM   #9
WebSlave
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
BTW I have offered you money and help for this site in the past.
</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Yes you did.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">
Posted: Mar. 20 2002,03:15

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
50 cent per 1000 sound about right, but I will look around tomorrow. I feel you should make atleast enough to cover your costs, so I will not be using your free advertising, but come april 30th Ill drop some money on some ad space.

If you need any help, Im willing to help for free. I have unix, nt, perl, C++ etc knowledge.

Keep up the good work.

Corey

--------------
Thank You,
Corey Sawyer

However, that idea must have died on the vine. &nbsp;I never heard back from you about that ad.

I mean how would the webslave feel if i went and put "BULL SH*T" under each one of this ads? Would something get done about it then?

Go ahead and do it. &nbsp;Who do you think it would hurt, me or you? &nbsp;I wouldn't need to do a thing about it. &nbsp;I have enough confidence in my reputation that I don't have to sweat it if someone does something like that. &nbsp;All you have done here is kick up a fuss and call more attention to this guy then he ever could have done on his own.

Your point is that I should delete anyone's message that has the audacity to question you. &nbsp;And why should I do that? &nbsp;What makes what you have to say more important than someone else's statements? &nbsp;I should automatically assume that you are as pure as the driven snow?

I left the capability for people to add replies to ads for a reason. &nbsp;Certainly there are going to be cases where someone might post an ad that potential buyers might need to be warned about. &nbsp;Certainly doing that RIGHT at the ad itself would be a real good idea. &nbsp;Wouldn't you agree?

Are you saying that you think it is best that I not give people that extra bit of protection? Again, what makes your wishes carry greater weight than anyone else's?