FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lack of customer service from sellers
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2017, 06:37 PM   #22
Jynxx25
Trolling: make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Membership: the fact of being a member of a group; the number or body of members in a group.

Original post (seems a direct but respectful observation)
The common issue I realize on this site is the lack of customer service to almost being downright rude behavior.

I understand things are posted and the common response seems to be "read the description" or "it's in the description"; but this is a major turn off when shopping and/or purchasing a pet. For the most part it feels like communicating with a teenager or an adult that lacks good social mannerisms.

I had purchased a snake earlier which I found many of my questions from the seller "it's in the description" or "I already told you that"; when in fact information like "When was the snake last fed" was not answered.

Response by snowgyre
I think you're making a mountain over a molehill...
Still an opinion I get that

You're new to the site, so you probably are not aware that most people do not check threads frequently for updates, but instead rely upon notifications from the private messaging system or direct contact through emails.
Okay, but does back to my comment of being accessible as a seller..

Also, it is rather bold of you to make a sweeping, mostly inaccurate statement concerning customer service by sellers on this site when you joined last month and made a total of four posts, two of which occurred in one advertisement for sand boas. You were gently reprimanded by one of the moderators for lack of reading comprehension in the advertisement itself, and then the seller noticed his thread had been bumped and responded.
Kind of getting personal

Buying and selling... Right now you are coming off as a high maintenance buyer, which most sellers steer way clear of because of silly threads like this.
High Maintenance Buyer? Just for asking questions that were half-assed answered, which ended in the snake dying from related or unrelated issues. I will never know since I ask too many questions in the first place?