FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 01:17 PM   #388
Black Adder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
I think that silence on the part of Mr. Park is a wise choice, at least for now. They both have a pending court date still. There is a counter claim for what appears to be harassment and damages to Mr. Park's reputation via Michelle's online posting. Right or wrong, Michelle has just handed Mr. Park's attorney an additional 36+ pages worth of her sprinkled comments as evidence to use in their counterclaim.

Again, right or wrong, when this is done, it wouldn't surprise me to see both win their individual claims.
A most excellent point!
As has been stated many times in the BOI, that an attorney would advise silence until court is heard.
This of course is usually mostly bluff and bravado from the numbers who "claim" they are going to court so we see their responses again and again.
In this instance these pair are truly in court with pending court dates so I take back my suggestion that Ty may be arrogant in NOT posting any further, he would simply be doing what any half way decent attorney would have advised him to do.
Sorry to not have considered that, guess a little too used to mostly being all blow and no go when it comes to claims of attorneys...lol.