FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Need suggestions......
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2002, 02:25 PM   #9
frillman
Sad to hear about your loss. I have shipped dozens of baby frilleds out this year. I usually ship them in a box lined with one inch foam. Since most where shipped during summer I did not use heat packs, but going forward they will require them. I do not poke holes in the box because it is not needed. I ship UPS Red and every animal has made it to its destination in less than 24hours. It helps because I'm in California, so I have a time advantage to almost everywhere. Although frilleds may be a little sluggish we they first arrive with a little water and heat they should perk up. If you had bought a baby from me, I would have refunded everything to you. Baby frilleds are definatally more sensative to shipping and new environments, but with the right care usually are pretty easy. I recommend that next time you use this forum to find a good breeder. I would say to use kingsnake, but they banned me for telling someone how much I was selling my babies for.I would not buy from anybody who could not guarantee animals for at least a week. Hopefully you get all your money back, and please post your sellers name to warn other potential buyers. Also, besides Dana and myself I don't know many people with true captive bred frilleds. We both take pictures of our babies hatching and are more than willing to send photos of our frilleds. Good Luck!!!
James Tuttle