FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fluker Farms AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE! Filthy
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #78
TattooLost
Sorry, don't know the guy. Just following up on you and discovered the other posts you'd made. Sorry to blow that theory of yours out of the water.

As for my "grudge" against you, I have none. I'm just trying to figure out why the over the top post, trying to get Fluker's shut down, threatening to do everything in your power to shut them off, all because you got one bad shipment? Especially after they seem like they tried to take pretty good care of you.

Also, you never did answer my question. What, in your mind, would have satisfied you that they had cleaned up their act. Did you expect them to send you a new order that was absolutely perfect? Or perhaps a personal tour of the facility? It seems no matter what they did, you would have continued to be irate and unreasonable, and I think they made the right decision to suggest you find another supplier.

BTW, I don't know if anyone else has contacted Fluker's, so I went ahead and shot them an email letting them know about this thread. If they did in fact not send you a refund, shame on them. If they did, and you're lying to save face, shame on you.