FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - venomous dealers out of control
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 06:36 PM   #13
COBRAMAN
BTW

Quote:
Put a little god bless there or what ever and its all cool.
IF (and i mean IF) that remark was directed at me, I sign EVERYTHING that way, and end ALL phone calls in the same mannor, and more over I mean it. I don't care what anyone else's religios beliefs are, but I believe in God, and wish him to bless EVERYONE. I don't think there is anything wrong with that. If you are a satanist, or simply just don't believe in any God, that's fine, just ignore me when I say that to you. But I certainly do not use the phrase to sell animals, of to rationalize anything I do. That's really grabbing at straws to even suggest something that silly.
If I am just immagining that that silliness was directed at me, than forgive me, and lets move on.

Quote:
Every time sombody wants to buy a snake he or she must file for a buyers permit ! ... This will state they are LEGIT 100%.
There are inherent problems with that idea..... I happen to know that you own or have owned quite a few hots; well what if the next time you wish to buy another venomous snake, they have a new inspector there that just does not feel you are a good canadate for venomous snakes, and declines your request to buy one? How would you handle that? We are bact to allowing someone to play god with your right to buy another hot snake (a right that you have excercised many times in the past, but now can no longer do so because one person decided that you can't for some reason or another).

(Bud, I tried to call you prior to posting this reply, but got no answer. I will try again, as I am interested to hear your views.)