FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Venomoids, the right and the wrong.
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 08:02 PM   #159
Fangthane
This guy reminds me of the clowns at BallBids. Making contradictory and self-serving statements, with no basis in any sensible plane of reality. And he even has a magic link that'll dispel any arguments. Deja-vu all over again.

'Oh, you don't agree with me? Here, just have a look at my handy-dandy link. This'll explain it all. Quantifiable data? Crikey, mate, who needs that!? I said it, so it must be the truth.'

Such an accomplished attention-whore has no qualms about prostituting his own ideas as facts. He's shown an inclination to do little else. That, and blatantly anthropomorphize snakes to try to back up his ridiculous claims. He's very quick to say that he knows what makes snakes "happy". It's a shame that he doesn't carry that anthropomorpization to it's logical conclusion, regarding his surgical butchery: amateur surgery, done with crude instruments, without pain medications, and without professional surgical training, leads to pain and misery.

Gotta get a good chuckle out of someone that's not honest enough to admit he's already been soundly beaten.
Attached Images