FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Another death due to butchers
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 11:47 AM   #13
Mustangrde1
Call me skeptical from dealing with these clowns so long but Hammer. Please post the Name of the persons/business you purchased the animal from also Pictures of the animal with special note to the stitches. This post really belongs on the BOI as it’s a BAD EXPERIANCE WITH A DEALER/ SELLER.

Please post The Sellers Name and Business name
Post all E-Mails you have had with the Seller/ Business
Post pictures of the Box it came in with you address blocked out
Post pictures of the Snake with special attention to the stitches.
If possible post exact length and weight
Any and all information!

The possible ramification based on the speculation of them making a mistake in shipping you a void vs. hot and someone getting the hot that wanted a void is very troubling. A bite from a king is life threatening for sure. Hopefully if someone received this King in the same time frame they are treating it as hot. You should post this information as many places as possible to alert the person if there is one to the possible danger.

The other possibility is they sent you the King and fully understood it was a void and on deaths door and that’s why they sent it to you thinking they can pull off a scam.

If you want to send me the pictures I will try resize them for you. Or if you have a photoshop on you PC got to edit size and set it at lower setting what program do you use?

Thank you