FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-28-2018, 06:59 PM   #42
Akiranar
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
Here are the last four screenshots, I think they are posted correctly. He did accept the deal. Also, while others call me names, I have received an infraction for "name calling".

I have more than proved my cause, and also I have made repeated good faith attempt after good faith attempt to resolve this. But as I originally stated. No remedy is good enough, and I simply cannot resolve this. However, I am very satisfied and happy with the effort I applied in trying. In August the deal was done and agreed, I had no idea Jason did or did not like one or two of the obligations I required. I had no opportunity to resolve it.

If the roles were reversed, I would have accepted the first offers, but I would have definitely accepted the sweeter offers that followed the first offers of which I rejected, but then, I would have most certainly accepted todays offers, of which followed an avalanche of other offers that I had rejected or gone back on. But the roles are not reversed, and I cannot make sense of another persons decision making.

This is my final post on this Inquire. I failed to resolve the matter at hand, and I apologize. I can try very hard, but in the end, I am only a guy that tried hard, but failed. So that is that, and I am disabling notifications, and will not return. I am surprised that all my old and current offers where refused, in exchange for this. But they were refused, and that, is that. Wishing everyone the very best. - Chris Davis

Look at you, doing EVERYTHING you can to not hold YOUR end up of the bargain and still trying to play the victim.

You do name call and insult people, look at how you insulted Lucille in your previous post. You think cherry picking pictures and not giving people all the information is good. You are glad with what you did.

You sir, are a scam artist and liar. Post EVERYTHING you guys have in writing. Also this whole blackmailing people to not inform others of bad transactions trend is getting tiring.

Good job Chris. If I ever dealt with Turtles, you are on my never deal with list

But since you promised the OP caramel turtles. I am curious. Are they from the Turtles you got from Andrew Popp? Also where is all the documentation you promised to post for that?

Pics or it didn't happen.