FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Chris Davis
Thread: Info Chris Davis
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2018, 08:15 AM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtle 77541 View Post

The hatchling still had a shriveled up yolk sac attached to the plastron and the plastron was concave (sunken in) and the turtle was obviously not feeding.

When I asked him to exchange this one with the yolk sac for the normal/healthy one he was selling I believe his response was something like: ‘that’s not gonna happen.’
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post
The vets never established what the disease was.
What I am asking is whether this appears-to-be-infected, non-feeding, aberrant plastron baby could possibly have whatever disease that wiped out Chris' caramel collection.
Asking Chris to post any sort of proof that he went to a vet during the caramel wipeout would be an exercise in futility, as Chris frequently has promised proof relating to other issues but not actually posted anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebroad View Post

Every single hatchling has been shipped off, and I have nothing available for this year.
Chris is devious. I believe he started piling on extra requirements to the agreement just so Jason would object and Chris would have a reason to throw a tantrum and not send anything. What if there was nothing to send? What if all of this is a cover up for continuing disease problems? Why else would he send out the pictured baby that was in such bad shape?

And asking questions of Chris is not easy. Rather than provide proof, or answer the most basic of questions, he engages in personal attacks that are egregious and designed to manipulate the questioner into silence. One has to have a pretty thick skin to deal with him.