FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Danny Jones dirt1336 SCAMMER
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 01:59 PM   #28
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt1336 View Post
This is Dan. In my defense. My 6 yr old dropped my phone and shattered it. It had all the shipping info and everything on it. 4 days later. I've contacted BMW Reptiles and the monitors are on their way. He'll have them by 10 30 tomorrow morning. He said he has placed a thread stating these same facts and will repost in the morning. I'm no thief. Shit just happens sometimes. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and i look forward to remaining part of the fauna class. Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Croghans Reptiles View Post
Even if the guilty party is found innocent?
Dan does not appear to be a scammer, and came through with the lizards. So he appears innocent of wrongdoing.
The phone was disabled apparently at the precise moment it was needed to help continue the transaction.

However, I think that Dan could have, with the help of a friend's phone and a little time, gotten through to his buyer and reassured him sooner.

There is value in this thread.
Not only does it show that such an accident can totally derail plans, put it may also plant a seed in future reader-sellers, that if such events should ever happen to them, that some effort at swift communication may head off reactions by their buyers, perfectly understandable reactions, when a planned shipment doesn't happen so that the buyers, with no communication, do not think the worst and start such threads.
Both sides gain by good communication.