FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy REALLY BAD GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!ANTHONY MESTAS
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 12:13 AM   #30
Otter_23
I checked my emails and it is Anthony. I can't really read them right now as my video card is going on this computer but I'll relay what I remember. I think he had contacted me about trading for some of my animals. He told me he could get het pieds and some other ball python morphs. Several times he would give me a list of what animals he wanted from me and then I would respond with what I would trade of his. He never committed to anything and his stories always changed so I started some research on him. He is in Colorado and frequents some of the reptile stores there (or he did). The albino ball python (or het albino) he was going to trade to me I found out he had gotten at an extremely low price because they had some issues which he never did tell me about. I was pretty clear about him shipping first, and what I wanted in trade value as far as my animals went. He would go from I want this and this to I only want this what else do you have. He continually changed his mind as to what he wanted and he also continually changed what he could offer to the point the whole deal just stunk which I let him know. I wouldn't do business with him ever.