FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Robert Collett
Thread: Bad Guy Robert Collett
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2017, 06:00 PM   #38
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by legacy.collett View Post
We did talk between the date of purchase and finally shipping. On May May 12 she said she was going to send payment for shipping a week from that monday with would have been the 22nd I believe. There was some correspondence and we agreed on after me.Memorial day which was the 30. There was a lapse on my end from May 28 - June 1. During some personal problems I was going through my paypal was held hostage from me until June 7. I had taken the snake to p.o. and they couldn't guarantee overnight for me. So i had to do it via fed ex and it was going to run 105$ and the shipping days where narrowed down to before Wensday because they don't deliver were she lives on the weekend and if the package was held up for some reason I didn't want it to sit over the weekend. From June 7-25 I kept having my fb and my email changed and i was logging on fb before it was taken over again. Then came the holiday weekend. After the weekend me and the buyer talked on the phone and i explained what the problem was. We reached a resolution and the animal was shipped. BOI is not the reason I decided to ship. It was finally shipped because all the extenuating circumstances had been resolved.
Can you please explain how your FB was "taken over" so many times and why you needed to keep changing your email account? You "explained "a" problem during your conversations. Anyone can do that. Can you prove anything?