FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Flirt signals + 1 OK
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2006, 01:53 AM   #10
wsmitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy
a multi able check off poll.............but I checked conversation and would of checked sideways smile toward a female. But hey.........I've been known to just come out and say to any stranger ( female ) " hello there cutie " ! It has never got my face slapped as of yet ! LOL ! I seem to do well in conversation in a lot of retail stores chiefly the grocery stores where I pose to wanting to find some product. I don't necessarily mean the store employees but female shoppers > I scan what may be in the their carts and pick out one item that i see and ask them where that item that they have in cart may be found or if they prefer that over something else. OR if they are looking at the shelf, I pretend to be looking for the same item of the shelf and will start up small talk on what we,they, I am looking for ( nope, not meaning WHAT I'm looking for but the grocery item .). Something else that I have found out, we being creatures of nature and habits, i seem to recognize many female shoppers that is in store at the same time that I am on either the several day or weekly shopping event. This makes a conversation so much easier as to me remarking> " Hey,
we gotta stop meeting this way " or " isn't this just about the best time to shop for deals ? ". My best line is of the produce area where I aim my remarks to a female on how fresh ( ME ? ) the lettuce looks or how ripe the tomatoes/strawberries are . Yummy ! LOL again !

Great Advice! Thanks! Just to add......in my town i've noticed that for some reason all the really good looking girls shop right around 12:00-1:00 pm.........