FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - One year anniversary of the closing of the Board Of Inquiry
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 11:55 AM   #15
gregtp
[quote=WebSlave;2245612]

Quote:
Nothing has changed here that will bring back the BOI you all used to know. The peer pressure and financial support that the BOI needed evaporated and as best I can tell, is certainly not coming back. So I am sorry, but you cannot expect me to take the risk on my shoulders of frivolous but still expensive lawsuits for YOU to expose me to by your postings here if you (collectively) are not taking up the bulk of that weight. Been there, done that, and that ship has left the dock..

then what exactly are you hoping to achieve with this thread without a BOI or a form of accountability you are complicit in the scamming we have already had this talk in dm's so you know where I stand on that so I only see revenue falling till this site is completely unreliable as there is no moderation unless it's someone trying to do right that I have noticed I am sorry if it seems blunt but I don't sugar coat nothing