FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Name this morph!
View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 08:48 PM   #39
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
Im saying that the hypo I posted shares the same pattern and looks just like urs if urs was more orange, but ur is toffe not orange. Kinda like how a black kid and a brown kid are different skin tones but still from African ancestory. That was the point I was trying to make.
I understand now. You're focusing on the pattern whilst I'm looking at the colors. The toffee coloring made me think she was a Pastel Ghost instead of an Ivory, thus my post here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcpreis3 View Post
I dont remember what year urs was but comparing to to the holiday tag on ur freezer Id guess shes an 09.
An '08 if I remember correctly. She was slow grown. I got her in September, I think? She'll be as fat as my Hypo in no time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Lets give the animal a chance to shed. It's possible the pictures are just off a bit color wise. Stef never said there were pinks or oranges, that was an assessment we made by the pictures.
Yes, yes. Please do. This snake is all but white when out of shed and in a "good" mood (if you could ever say she has a good mood, she's awfully feisty). She does have a tiny bit of peach-pink, very light, that appears a bit on her sides when in shed or in her "dark phase". It's really insane how different she can look from day to day. One day she's nearly white, the next she's more brown. Hopefully she sheds soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyt
I am going to say pastel hypo het ghost is a safe bet as well, and I only say that because I see special K at alot of the shows and I vaguely remember at a Hamburg show a good while back seeing a snake that looked alot like that in one of his towers, underneath a snake I was looking at.
She's been on Joe's (JNT) table the last 6 months or so. I've been staring at her every ECRSE show and I finally caved at the last Lancaster. From what I understand, this is a line Special K has been working with for a very long time. I don't think Joe would have misunderstood, not with nearly 20 years experience. Do you plan on being at Reading? I wouldn't mind bringing her along for you to get a first hand look at her.