FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
Thread: Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:12 PM   #23
Frogman11
Quote:
Originally Posted by California Breeders Union View Post
A couple of lingering questions.

Did Michael know he was an investor with no recourse when the deal was made? Or is this something which was unspoken and open to interpretation?

The Garret Smith from 10 years ago is referenced as being from Chico CA in one thread, your city. Is this just a coincidence?

You have a want list on your website with a few ESA species currently unavailable in private north american herpetoculture. This raises some concerns about your understanding of import/export laws- which could be a component in why people are getting nervous about trusting you with such large sums of money after no animals have been supplied (particularly after other people have landed their Pakistan orders months ago).

A simple solution to rest concerns about the animals coming may simply be to redact the CITES documents of any sensitive material and show that you are making headway on the shipment

Of course Mike knew he was going in on this transaction and buying these animals at cost. and that It could go quick or take along time. He knows and texted me a few days ago that his friend also confirmed that importing can take 6 months to a year. If the supplier doesn't follow through we can get our money back. But Mike is changing his mind and wants out after everyone has put time and money into this.

All of the ESA species on my want list are in the private sector and in my state. So no import/export laws are required. The one that is not endangered. Yes, is not currently available in the US.

I'm not expierenceing people being nervous from buying animals off of me.

What Pakistan order came in months ago?

I have sent Mike the completed documents and communicated with him every time I get new information.