FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
Thread: Bad Guy Garret Smith ( Scammer )
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 09:21 PM   #25
California Breeders Union
Ok I'll play.

The same Pakistan order which went to Kam where all of the Saara which were offered came from.

Mike claims you did not send him completed documents, seems easy to disprove rather than he said she said.

You are incorrect about there being Galapagos Land iguanas in the private sector in California. Cyclura cychlura figginsi is listed as threatened under the ESA and is also not in our state in the private sector. You're welcome to consult anyone from the Iguana workshop on the topic as we are lucky to have a very knowledgeable iguana-head from it in state.

I am familiar with the issues with the import/export game which is a big reason I don't take money up front when dealing with complicated countries. Delays occur sometimes with simple things like re-export CITES. With that said 7 months seems like a problem is at hand; and certainly a reasonable time period to want to wash your hands of a deal. Then again something as simple as providing proof of progress (redacted CITES docs for instance) would seem like an easy solution.