FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Captive Born Reptiles?????
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2007, 12:32 PM   #4
chimpkin
All you have to do is take a trip to his store. There is only one word to describe it...PUTRID!

The tanks are absolutely filthy, the place stinks, and most of the animals look questionable. Some examples of things I witnessed would be:

1. Large retics and burms in cages with wood bottom, little or no substrate and more than one defecation and old crumbled up sheds.

2. Alligators in aquariums so small they can only move a few inches back and forth and can't turn around. Brown water with no filter or heating.

3. Hatchling Colubrids in 2 1/2 gallon tiny aquariums with glass so filthy its hard to see what kind of snake is in the tank.

4. Empty water bowls, filthy water bowls, left over crickets in cages, dead crickets and prey left in cages, many cages with no heat, exposed heat bulbs inside the tanks, ridiculous pricing on used equipment (junk), ridiculous pricing on new equipment (also Junk).

All I wanted to do when I exited the store was take a shower. Just so everybody knows we are talking about Captive Born Reptiles in Columbus, Ohio. The Owner is Terry Wilkins. Yes, the same Terry Wilkins who has served jail time and paid fines for not Pit Tagging his native Ohio reptiles.

Don't waste your time on him, unless it is to turn him in for cruelty to animals.