FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry Snakes at Sunset
Thread: Inquiry Snakes at Sunset
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2016, 11:31 AM   #66
BeauBoi
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltGunn View Post
Julia, I'll have her post here. She's complained to me about his dealings with us. I just posted about the kinking like you asked for. Now you're threatening that people might not deal with us because I brought the issue here.... How nice of you Julia.

How would You feel if you had been put in the situation she was? She had no idea about the FaunaClassified website. I'm the one who found it, I'm the one who's a housewife and home all day, able to try and deal with this issue. Since she and I went in together with the idea of breeding this snake with my other snakes.

Anyway, I'm off. Have a great day. We'll see how it all ends. My only goal was to make certain Mike does hold up to what he promises. Since he couldn't before. And make certain Others who might want to do business with this company know what could happen. Before posting here, Mike wasn't going to do a dang thing at all!

I'll leave it at that and wait to see if she does receive the check. If she does, I'll update this posting. Until then, this is where we sit...

~Tina Abrahamson
Julia wasn't threatening you, she was telling you the truth. I happen to know for a fact, that people who come across as problem buyers all to often endup on no-sale lists, and many sellers will interpret your injecting yourself into a deal between two adults as you being a problem buyer.

When you started this thread, you said you purchased the snake for your daughter, and we went with that. It wasn't until Mike told us that your daughter is an adult and purchased the snake herself, that we asked SHE post here.

Believe me, you have made abundantly clear that you aren't happy. However, we have yet to hear from the actual customer, your daughter.

From the emails that Mike provided, we all see that you daughter said that she was satisfied with the resolution. If she isn't satisfied, then SHE needs to tell us that. Until that times comes, you are only sharing second hand information, which isn't allowed here.

~Beau