FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 07:46 PM   #9
StuTennyson
some email exerpts

These are only a few exerpts from saved emails. I really don't want to spend more time on this. I also have a lot more on text messeges I might post if I can find the time and figure out how to do it. But I think this should be enough "evidence" for now.

"You're f&@king cornering me and shaking your finger at me like I'm your damn 10 year old son or something."

"All because I didn't spazz out to your liking and missed a damn text message."

"I never had problems with ANYONE until I had a falling out with _____."

"C'mon Stu, don't you think you're being really impulsive and a bit assinine at this point?"

"I'm not looking to argue despite my feeling angered"

"I was not in contact with you initially because I was out of the country and my cell service was down for a short time. You're making me sound like a f@#king bum Stu, and I resent that."

"I won't apologize for that because its not something I have done intentionally, nor anything else in this entire exchange between us. I have done the best I can, despite a very brief communication glitch, throughout and this onset of skin dryness is not my fault. I do not have this in my collection nor do I have "zonata disease" either."

"So please, keep YOUR future correspondence appropriate"

"You want to hold me accountable for MY actions, or your PERCEIVED lack of action on my part, but you go ahead and act impulsively based on an ASSUMPTION without credible evidence while trying to blast me "

"By the way, how are the snakes doing? Just throwing that in so you don't feel I'm being neglectful again. I'm starting to think its best if you send the snakes to me to work with so your hot streak doesn't create any foul play. Thoughts? "

"