FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2011, 03:18 PM   #99
akonitony
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubinwg View Post
Rich,

Is it really possible to Ban a member who is well respected in the Reptile Forums and on his Breeding abilities? Plus he has a trader rating of 5? I have heard from many people that banning happens fast around here, and I am sure it is justified more than not...What is the BOI all about.....Vengeance or the Truth? For being a short time member, this thread has really confused me about the You and the BOI.

Regards,
Bill Rubin
THUNDERPAWS BALL PYTHONS
Imagine this: You have a nice place where many people come to visit. You throw a party there and it is open-invitation. Most of the people who come are respectful of YOUR property, and they all get along well and mingle, but there are a couple who look around and try and find stains in the carpet, or cobwebs near the ceiling. You ignore them for the most part, and when they ask you about the carpet, you give them some 'Resolve' carpet cleaner and a rag (that stuff works well BTW). But then a few more people come in and start ripping up the carpet, putting holes in the wall, spit in the fruit punch, and basically dare you to stop them. What would you do?