FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Please read: Pending Lawsuit from Venomous Snake Bite
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2004, 02:54 PM   #16
LotsaPetsGarfHt
Sometimes you just have to turn your back on a sale and accept the fact that some people shouldn't own animals. I've been in the Pet Industry for 30+ years, and have on more than a few occasions told a potential buyer they could not have an animal because I didn't feel they were responsible enough. I would have RUN as fast as I could from this sale, it seems to me like another spoiled brat getting whatever he wants from a parent thats "TOO BUSY" to pay attention to the details. I do not sell venomous reptiles but if I did you can bet he would not have left my shop with it. Even bringing Mom wouldn't have been enough to get it from me. You need to be accountable because you will be held accountable for your actions. I hope things work out for you, and I would contact my insurance company and see if they will cover me on this, my guess is they won't and you'll be dropped like a hot potato but it can't hurt to ask. They'll probably find out anyway.

John Chapek