FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Turtlesandtortoises inc did me wrong
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2017, 08:00 AM   #43
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltazaar2010 View Post
That the tortoise doesn't have a congenItial defect is great!!!You actually are complaining about a mechanical/physical trauma that will heal and you have a good tortoise that you can breed.

You knew that the tortoise was imperfect,So,what's this about again??

I'm lost!!!
My take on it is that the OP was bargain shopping, bought the turtle, (which looks like a very nice turtle to me) and it was a little late getting delivered so he had a tantrum to try to get some of his shipping money refunded. Note that in the initial tantrum he wanted a credit, so he clearly was ready to make further purchases from the seller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptiledude063 View Post
$99 plus shipping $45? Or 49. For overnight delivery. It took two days to arrive.
Ray the seller will not answer my text concerning a refund or at least credit on future purchase.
From an initial, positive review, when his request for money back didn't work out, the OP is now dissing the turtle, the seller, this site, and has even gone so far as to say that the turtle had bubbles for a couple of days (no proof or pictures on that claim).

But he wants the turtle AND the cash, as he has turned down the seller's offer of a full refund on return. (The seller has been courteous and flexible, I feel sure he would permit a slight delay until temps were conducive to shipping back).

I think that the entire thing has been a 'gimme' attempt, and that this buyer thinks that if he whines loud enough and long enough and insults the seller, this site, the turtle, etc., he will get some cash just to shut him up.

Ain't gonna happen.