FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info *BEWARE* Jim Stelpflug-Questionable Ethics
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2017, 02:56 AM   #95
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishhead1992 View Post
Um, I've been in this business for 25 years. I've had a Reptile specialty store in one location since 1992. I don't sell at shows because my customers come to me. I've handled and dealt with just about every animal there is to deal with, and have been around since the days monkeytail skinks were imported in large numbers and sold for $50. Just because I never cared to join fauna has nothing to do with my years of experience. I've only been breeding Ball Pythons since 2010, which is why I joined fauna in the first place. Claiming you have all this experience, while knowing none of the big players in the industry, doesn't impress anyone.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Who said my goal was to impress anyone? Just because thats YOUR goal doesn't mean its mine. None and one are not synonymous. Just because I stay out of the Ball morph market doesn't mean I'm not familiar with most of the reputable folks in the hobby.

Congrats on having a pet store, I guess? Not sure what your point is or what your posts are contributing to the topic at hand.