FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Taste from Boa Repulic, buyers beware!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2002, 01:32 PM   #8
HallsHerps
Shawn , take it easy ok , i dont have to worry about the scenaro played out above. i will gurantee ANYTHING i sale TO anyone ANYWHERE spam_as what i represented it to be .
now if i was to sale you a snake as "feeding spam_on aything" thats exactly what you will get and if you have problems on it spam_tell me and i will do whatever it takes to rectify the problem. be it a full refund and keep the snake spam_be it spam_i pay shipping back to me and send you a snake back . ok now here  is the difference .If i have a snake that looks to be a problem spam_to get eating ... well guess what im not going to sale that snake ? plain and simple because one i dont wont to have to put anyone through the hardship of getting a snake that they think will eat only to find out it doesnt eat and have them stress out on trying to get it to eat . Two spam_im not goin to sale that snake that looks to be a problem eater simply because if its giving me problems spam_on eating spam_what makes me think anyone else is goin to have better seccess on doing the same ? spam_and i personally wouldnt want to have to shell out $ spam_from my pocket to fix something that should have never been sold to start with  and you are right after reading what i wrote above i saw how it looked  and was waiting for this reply to come , hey we all make mistakes i chaulk that up to proof im not perfect ( and unfortunately never will be ) whats the sad part is that Alex is causing hiself this greif over the price of a animal that is less then $100 !  sorry if i stepped on any toes  on my above post wasnt meant to come out that way  ok    thats what i have to say .