FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
Thread: Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 07:38 PM   #1810
filenamex5100
I agree it wont affect his business in general. but I can say it will affect it on a small scale. I tend to only buy higher end quality animals. I'm not interested in tegu's myself but if I ever become interested, it will certainly not be purchased from TY. so some damage has been done to his business in that regard. I can only assume others feel the same way I do about that. he will continue to do his but those that may end up with a problem from TY and have read this thread don't have a leg to stand on to complain. they have been warned, in other words.

the people that are "on his side" or agree with TY, deep down know he is wrong here! I'm not asking for a debate about it either. the human mind knows right from wrong and anyone with a human mind knows deep down he is wrong. they will keep that to them selves because it is not them being burned. plus they still need a source to buy these lizards.

he will have something to say when he looses in court. he will blame it on a technicality and people will still shop with him. he could likely come right out and say that he stole the op's money and people would still buy from him. its a sad world we live in when most people think that its ok if their boat rises because someone elses sank!
these are likely the same people who wont stop to assist in a vehicle accident unless their is something in it for themselves. its a mentality and a display of poor humanity.