FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bill Cagle Reptiles
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2002, 03:25 AM   #100
HallsHerps
Ok Craig ,,,
please read CAREFULLY i think you read to fast into what i stated
PAGE # 1 first reply April 17 2002,09:57
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">hmmm , well good is in the eye of the beholder , .... did he offer you a background ?

</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>i didnt mean to offend you in any way beauty is in the eye of the beholder simply means if you are happy thats great , im happy with my "common run of the mill columbians i have " they to me are beautiful.

PAGE # 2 Posted: April 18 2002,17:37
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I am spam_in agreeance with Fred no matter what the situation Craig Husley is happy with his deal thats all that matters. spam_and let it be known i have no grudges against no one here ... but maybe myself at times ... spam_

Thanks for the info Chris

</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>
now that was my extent of anything directed to you or your name and i beleive in the above "qoute i state that if you are happy that is what counts ?"
the rest of this thrad was carried out by Jason @ classic Dums and the likes of Bill himself Jason was the one replying by not knowing fully what he was responding to or about , he came to Bills defense without the proper amunition to fight with spam_, i believe if you read all threads in this saga you will see the outcome. you will see where jason admitted sticking his foot in his mouth w/o fully knowing spam_what he was replying to .you will aslo see how Mt Cagle handles himself when replying to the general public as "Idiots & fools" as for all theothers that replied on this thread they to saw what BillCagle does when asked a simple question its not very hard to give a hinest straigh answer to a question spam_, even if that question is about you( meaning the person being inquired about) spam_so i think that if you took my reply as directed towards you or insulting you buying knowledge well im sorry spam_for you taking it in that overtone as it was simply a question i asked spam_and it was meanto see if Mr cagle informed you of IBD spam_, Informed you of him having mites in his quarintine facility , and giving you the possible knowledge that the snakes that had IBD were house with and around snakes he has sold . Thanks Craig for taking the time to read this post it is meant soley for you to better understand what my direction was .
i hope after taking time to read what was posted you see spam_what it was and nothing more spam_about you abilities.

But for a lil peace of mind may i ask what was spam_the snake returned for ?was it due to markings etc . or was it something else spam_medically wrong? to spam_requaire a new snake </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">3: he replaced the one that I wasn't happy with before 48 hours had even elapsed. </td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>