FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - The BOI will be coming to an end on 02-02-2020
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 01:21 PM   #223
Royal Roaches
Hello, thank you for all your hard work over the years....a thankless job I'm sure.

I just renewed my membership....I'm a terrible procrastinator.

I think 25 bucks is a worthwhile investment regardless of my personal level of involvement on this site. I feel like I'm contributing to a community, a community that I'm enthused to be a part of.....if you support a cause then why not invest into it. (money, time, volunteer, etc...)

I have read a lot of what you have written Rich, I have been involved in many different endeavors that required quite a bit of my time.....some were very rewarding others were a real pita....

Have you considered selling Fauna to someone who may have more time, willing to sacrifice more of a monetary investment, and/or isn't quite so burned out....at least I get the vibe you are burned out. At least you seem to no longer have the "idealism" that more than likely used to energize your Fauna passion.

It would be a shame to lose such a great resource....although having walked a wee bit in shoes like yours....I understand completely why sometimes you just have to walk away. Send me a PM if you ever consider selling "Fauna World".....Mike