FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Allen from Reptile Kingdom, in New Jersey, Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 10:12 AM   #91
cyberfrog
Quote:
Originally Posted by captnemo
This is starting to get off topic (partially my fault), but I have never claimed you defended his actions. You defended his character and seemed to shrug of the fact that he has made several people wait an unreasonable amount of time for payment.

I would be less likely to take issue with you if you had acknowledged wrongdoing on his part regarding slow payment(even if you said..'I don't know what's going on, but this isn't like him'). And not to nit pick, but please provide the quote where I put words in your mouth, as I can't seem to find it.
Pasted from my post on page 17:

"Like I said, you'll get paid. I never said I agreed with the practices, I never said I believed whatever reasons/excuses were given. I simply said you would get paid"

That about cover it for you? I'm not throwing a guy I've known even admittedly in a casual form for a lot of years and have never heard of anyone who didn't get paid by up on a cross to pacify the delicate sensibilities of the BOI keyboard warriors whose main purpose in life seems to be to smear and trash anyone who doesn't agree with said delicate sensibilities. I live and do my reptile business in the real world, face to face. This alone solves 90% of the problems that arise on this board. I do understand some people don't have the want or need to go out and do the show circuit, which is fine. Either way it doesn't give you the right to judge ME based on the fact that I said something you didn't agree with. I NEVER stated that I thought Allen was in the right, I stated the way Memnoch acted alot of people might decide again him(Memnoch) base soley upon his tone. I also stated the above quote, also not taking Al's side. I also tried to help Memnoch avoid possible Paypal drama. Finally I stated my OPINION that the guy would get paid, my OPINION that Al is a nice guy, and my OPINION on what is or is not a reasonable delay. I wouldn't worry over a couple of weeks, but Memnoch would and has, fair enough.
At this point if Memnoch understands my points, I am done with this thread. I came here into these threads trying to reassure the guy and this crap happens.