FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Best looking snake contest.
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 12:22 AM   #4
~Just Curious~
Haha thanks!
I'm new to pits in general, these are my first and I just bought them off here in Febuary. Here's the original ad, Todd's much better with a camera than me. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=214091 It hasn't been long at all, but I'm already in love with their feisty attitudes! It's so entertaining, I know I won't be able to stop with just these two!
Someday...

Sorry it brought up bad memories though, it's painful hearing things like that. I understand you completely on the unneeded killings, I can't stand it when people do that! There's almost never a need to, but it seems like they do it on sight when it's only crime was existing! Gophers seem to get it a lot because they're so common and folks mistake them for rattlesnakes. (My gophers certainly seem to think they're rattlers. Big attitude in a small body.) Gopher, rattler, whatever - I don't see why they can't just leave it be. Not only are they beautiful, but they're good to have around when it comes to pest control.
All we can do is educate people. *sigh* Still doesn't make it sting less when it happens.

Alright, back to the original topic before I start bawling here - your female is just gorgeous! You've managed to get me drooling again! (Mood whiplash, yes?) I love the contrast, she's got some real cool striping going on too! Very deserving of the "crown jewel" position!
Is she going to be paired with your new guy or do you already have another male for her?