FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Brandon Greene
Thread: Bad Guy Brandon Greene
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2017, 09:17 AM   #9
Redsky29
This is what he sent me. If I didn't feel he knew this dragon wasn't able to be breed I wouldn't have made the post and the factor that he won't even respond to me at all confirms that for me. Now if this had been a young male that I raised that did this I wouldn't be mad at all but I bought this male specifically to breed to my super citrus girl. Even if he'd said hey my bad how about I give you a partial refund and take him back I wouldn't have made the post but he just is doing absolutely nothing not even an apology.....

Re: Adult Male Blue Bar "Rainbow Tiger" - CCD LINES $175

[quote=Redsky29]I can't send payment till Monday. I will contact you on Monday after I've sent payment if the other person should come through before then please let me know so I don't send the payment. Also what is his hatch date? Has he been bred before? Just curious Thanks
Christie

Christie,

Sounds good. I will contact you right away should something come up. My paypal address is same as that email. Brandongreene00@yahoo.com

As far as answering your questions. He has never been bred. He was one of my personal favorites and I just wanted one of Dave's rainbow tigers. I never had a project based around him, but he would be a perfect breeder for yellow/orange lines. For hatch date, he is right around two and a half years old. I can try to track down the emails from Dave if you need a precise date.