FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - No Reserve 1.1 Possible het Super Stripes $0 start
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2017, 09:51 PM   #1
STUART
1.1 Possible het Super Stripes $0 start

You will be bidding on a pair 1.1 Possible Het Super Stripes both about 1 year old. The female is about 50% striped, she is 66% het for Super Stripe. The male is a Possible Super hypo Orange tail 50% possible het for albino and 50% possible het for Super Stripe! He is getting orange and going to be VERY nice! Both eat f/t small mice. The male was from a smaller clutch and was tiny as a baby but eats well and has no issues. They are semi unrelated. The Father was the same but they have different mothers. The Auction starts at $0 however I must charge $60 for shipping in addition to the bid price, so keep that in mind. Auction will end Monday May 1 2017 at 10 pm Good Luck!

RULES: Unfortunately because I have had new users bid and not follow through with the purchase (thereby messing up the auction price) any users that have been members less than a year are disqualified from this auction. Please do not bid if you have been a member less than 1 year, those bids will not be counted. The winning bidder will have 48 hours to get back with me when I message or the snake may go to the next bidder in line. All winners must have paid for the animals within 5 days or they will be offered to the next in line.
Thanks
Stuart
Attached Images