FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I have a question to ask
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2002, 08:54 AM   #86
Julie Moore
To "Ms. Streeter" - First off, you are correct that the snakes were in deed kept out in Wesley Chapel at a friends house while we were out of town, however you are outright lying when you speak of how they were kept. I would actually like to point out one thing though - unless you are the person who's house they were at, the detective that handled this, or Richard Cole/Jeri Liller you wouldn't have known that information. So "Lori" I guess a little birdie told you that part huh? There are a number of reasons that they came down sick, however from where they were kept was not one of them. My fiance had gone to pick them up, and as he was leaving is whn the detective showed up.They (the owner of where thy were kept, my fiance, & the detective) stood outside in the weather talking for almost two hours before the detective left with our snakes. That obvioulsy didn't help. When we went to pick up the first snake that we got back from Lowry Park Zoo, it was on a cold concrete floor with NO heat. There was a heat lamp in there but i felt it & it wasn't on, nor had it been on (cold lightbulb). Last but not least I know for 110% FACT that they were kept at your house.....oops! I'm sorry "Lori"...I meant Richard Cole's house - I have seen Cole's place and believe me - if the inside is as bad as the out, I shudder to think that my animals were even anywhere NEAR that property. As I said in the previous post anyone that wants the details of these crooks feel free to e-mail me, or better yet go get the report for yourself - 37312 Howard Ave, Dade City, FL, 727-847-5878 - Pasco County Sheriff's Office Records. Have a nice day!