FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Fauna Web Moderator **Horrible Customer Service**
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2011, 08:07 PM   #85
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
It's not a case of "semantics" at all. Mike's statement was blatantly false, and in my opinion likely designed to impart non factual information to readers here to lead them to believe they could not post ANYTHING in the classifieds any longer. Non contributing members CAN post classified ads just as they have been able to do in the past. It is merely replies to those ads, in an effort to cut down the amount of crap taking place in those sections, that has been curtailed. Mike knows this is the case, but apparently chose his words in such a way to make it appear that ALL posting has been curtailed. I had originally planned to cut out ALL replies, but at the last minute decided to half step and still allow contributing members that ability, to see if that made a substantial improvement in the situation. If it does not, then that option will also be removed.

It is still my opinion that Mike has had a chip on his shoulder about me and this site for quite a while now, and he looks at this as his opportunity to try to inflict some damage with misinformation. I guess he believes he will earn a few extra stripes and medals for his efforts.... I'm surprised the other pseudo troops he is now buds with haven't chimed in as well.

Seriously Mike, do you THINK no one has read what you have posted elsewhere about me and this site?
I meant to say "replies". In no way did I intend to lead anyone else otherwise.

Rich, you are entitled to your opinion. I'm certain that others have read what I have posted here and on that "other" site who's very name is censored from Faunaclassifieds.com, with regards to this site. I would not say elsewhere anything that I would not say here. If that were the case, why would we be having this discussion? Suggesting that I pointed out your snide tone in order to score points on the is laughable, and is simply an attempt to distract the reader from the matter at hand.

Do I think your response warranted a BOI thread? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

Do I think your response is one of an administrator who gives a crap about any of his site's members? See above response.