FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2015, 12:41 PM   #22
CwnAnnwn
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Did the op know he stole money? Seems like the op didn't know any of this until he dealt with him and got screwed, if you're referring to the post about stealing money from the elderly that was posted by a moderator if I'm not mistaken and not the op. So you getting a bit harsh with the op doesn't seem warranted.
I am not getting harsh with anyone. I am just trying to figure out what happened here. You got taken by this guy last year, he got taken by this guy again. And then went back into the pit the 3rd time. Trying to figure out why.

The rules of BOI is that he has to offer evidence of what he is saying. He so far has given us three screen shots.

The first is of him asking what is up with that. No context. I could get a random part of any facebook conversation and do that.

The second is just weird, and is a screaming post to run away.

The last part does support is argument. But seems to be taken before he decided on which one he wanted.

When asked to clearify, he refused to. Does that seem off to you?

If I was going to accuse someone of what he is accusing, I would post the whole conversation from start to end. Including receipts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
The ad was a front!!! He was going to give me the "hold back" the whole time!!!! Ad purchase #1 "hold back" purchase #2!!!!!! Two purchases in two days. One fake one real!! Do you understand now??? You need to read!!! I didn't even say anything about him robbing old people. Someone else brought that up.
I am going to drop this.

All I am going to say, you have not proven your case. You refuse to post the whole conversation, only parts that seem to support you. For all we know, this could have been an auction that you lost.

You never actually offered evidence you bought the snake, which snake you bought, and all the other details. It looks like he took your money. But you have not proven it. And the BOI rules state that you have to offer evidence and proof of what you said. You have not actually not met those simple requirements. When asked to produce the evidence you refuse too and attack me.

I honestly would not do business with a person that screwed me over 2 times before. Which is why I asked why you went in the third time.

I am done with this. All I ask is for you to spend 3 minutes and post the whole conversation.