FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - I'm excited to be here😁
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2018, 10:12 AM   #1
Keven2
Red face I'm excited to be here😁

Ok where do I start lol My girlfriend and I started rescuing reptiles about 5 years ago. We had accumulated almost 400 amazing reptiles over the 5 years. I am retired and was putting my retirement into caring for all our rescues. Well as you can guess that costs a lot. So we started to buy and sell some reptiles to help raise money to care for Our rescues. Well we met a few reptile wholesalers along the way which really helped cause now we are able to offer amazing reptiles at affordable prices. We currently have 320 rescues and we keep on average 250 reptiles that we have for sale. I just feel un believably blessed to be able to care for all the rescues we have and to be able to share the amazing reptiles we have for sale to other people. Which brings me here to FaunaClassifieds. Hopefully I can sell some reptiles and get to meet some new reptile lovers. My website is kkreptilesandexotics.com if you'd like to check us out. Well this is me in. A nutshell thank you for reading and hope you have A blessed day😁😁😁