FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Jeff Benfer (Gartersnakemorph.com) Buyer Beware
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2018, 01:04 AM   #51
jeff benfer
Quote:
Originally Posted by albert clark View Post
Wow, this is really sad to see that the merits of this original transaction couldn't be handled on a more personal level. Two guys ( Jeff and Tommy) who are both very accomplished in their own rights in the garter snake industry/ hobby. Jeff especially, a garter snake morph pioneer who is and should always be very well respected. Tommy, a up and coming well respected breeder who has had countless forum conversations and interaction with Jeff. Both of whom are educators as well, I would hope that this is just a unfortunate handling of a transaction that went in the wrong direction from the outset. One that got sensationalized and overblown.
Albert,
I am not sure if you fully realize how damaging a post like this is. I took the snake back and refunded his money and he still made a public stink. Albert, I sincerely hope this never happens to you, it kind of takes the fun out of the hobby for a person.
I am done with all this drama, it's not worth it and I have better things to do with my time. Tommy's just a kid with a lack of patience and a lot of growing up to do.
Jeff