FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Robert Sloan of Dallas, TX
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2004, 02:26 AM   #4
Tim Cole
Not born yesterday!

Interesting thread going here. Especially, since my name has come up.
Bob, I've never heard of you and would certainly not buy animals sight unseen from you. You're so wrong about Michael, it makes me laugh. He drove to my house in Texas from Ohio to buy some snakes from me. And you say he's not serious!
As far as patternless atrox go. I've done my homework and have PICTURES, VIDEO, WITNESSES, AND DOCUMENTATION
for my animals which have produced F3 animals. All of the patternless I have KNOWN of have not successfully bred until mine produced.
I'm not saying yours haven't, but these days you need to prove yourself due to scammers out there. Asking for proof is not unreasonable. It's forums like this that prove my point! You can ask what you want, but people are going to check up on you and want references. Since this thread started
I 've heard interesting rumours about who you are and this info would definitely keep me from trusting you.
Lots of people out there selling anmals they do not have. Can you blame people for being careful? If these animals were so common, a lot more would be in collections.