FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Lots of yellow cross dragons available!
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2006, 03:03 PM   #1
InterExotics
Lots of yellow cross dragons available!

From our Jade/Dash cross: http://www.reptiholic.com/dashjade.html

7 week old babies growing fast and eating LOTS! Ranging from 6-7.5 inches. Most are showing some nice yellow coloring... Males and females available!

I left the babies with a sitter for a week and came home to some babies with nipped tails. These nips are barely noticeable, but they are still discounted.

The dragons are priced as follows:

Nipped tail: $35/ea.

No nips: $40/ea.

I am willing to do quanity discounts as well. Please e-mail me to send me an offer. reptiholic@hotmail.com

Here are some random photos from a week ago. I need to get updated photos again because after they shed they got more yellow coloration. Not every dragon I have available is pictured. I have about 20 available total! Most of these photos are of the dragons in shed:

Shipping and handling is an additional flat rate of $40. Guaranteed overnight live arrival!

I apologize to anyone who has tried contacting me through this site about my dragons in the past. I can now be contacted through e-mail daily at reptiholic@hotmail.com and tara@reptiholic.com. Some AOL users and GMail users e-mails don't go through to hotmail!