FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!*
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2010, 10:36 AM   #213
hboyles66
YOU admitted that you didn't have proper quarantine on your animals, OTHER ppl that got snakes from you said they came with mites, FROM YOU... And up until I bought from you, I HAD bought only from reputable breeders... The ONE animal I got from CL was in March of 2010... And I DID keep the BCL away from my other snakes, he was in another room of my house... people just don't seem to read the things I write unless it benefits them... And how could you lock down your animals when you TOLD ME that you SOLD all your animals and had ONE left... So that means you had either not sold them or taken in more animals... Either way, you lied... I didn't put you through anything, I just had the worst animal from the batch you sold apparently and it died... Whether it was truly from IBD or not who knows? The report says inclusions, but I have not had any proven pathologies with inclusions since... Hopefully it stays that way and hopefully IF it was IBD it was an isolated incident... Either way, YOU were still wrong with flipping animals and should have refunded or partially refunded everyone who complained about you, PERIOD... Anyone who bought the Bolivians from me HAD that option... And most animals I had sold went to friends who KNEW about the BCL dying and KNEW about the pathology report and STILL bought from me with that knowledge...

Here is the other email she sent Mr. Dean. I ask him to post on here but I guess he is banned which doesn't say a lot in his defense but her emails prove she has been lying and that is what I want people to know also. Read this email and tell me she is not the pot calling the kettle black!