FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago
Thread: Bad Guy Where is Pedro Santiago
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 12:29 AM   #17
Dz01
Well! Drama it’s over between Sean, Connor, and I. I’m a 31 years old man with two loves: my family and my snakes. That stand behind my word all the time and I proved one more time today after all. Here in this site are some people with who I did business before. They know who I am, and they can speak for me, like my good friend Dave Yager did.

Sometimes we need to be aware of certain things, and that’s what I did. Because the snake involved on this situation is one that represents a lot to me, I need it to be more careful choosing the right person or persons to do the breeding loan. I can’t trust just anybody! That was one of the main reasons for the conflict between Sean, Connor, and I.

At the end everything ends up in a smooth and good business transaction, and relation between Connor, Sean and I. I believe that should be the most important thing when you do business. Today we agree and signed a contract, and both part will keep their words and follow that contract like good business men.

Hopefully the breeding will be successful, and we both can have what we really want!

Pedro Santiago