FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
Thread: Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2012, 09:08 AM   #366
Christina Vincent
Question

For the satisfied customers, what are your husbandry techniques for the snakes you got from the same clutch as Stu's? Stu broke down his in pics w/details here. From what I researched on Stu's techniques, his set up is pretty ideal and he monitors them consistantly for changes making adjustments if needed. What are your temps and humidity at? Maybe the snakes from this clutch are a lil diff than the majority and some ZD papers I researched touched on the possibility of enviormental change triggers in genes that all snakes of the species have to begin with but the theroy was ZD didn't present itself until after the stress of an enviormental change (change factors were unknown-individualized by individual snake), a few people in this thread wondered the science behind this disease, altitude change/location differences is a GREAT theroy! So I suppose what I'm getting at is there is no test for ZD, it is a possibility the snakes Stu bought have it and there is a possibility they have another problem. I do NOT think Stu's husbandry techniques lack in any way shape or form. I ask about the satisfied customers techniques due to clutch mates being healthy, maybe this clutch has a "tweak" in the micro climate needed compared to another clutch not from Jerry's stock.