FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy BHB reptiles "het" didn't prove out, won't fix it
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 08:18 PM   #97
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Bellis View Post
Unreal. Thanks for the infraction too. I guess my ads don't generate enough money to warrant even asking Brian for a response. Oh wait that's right, he's a big breeder he was right before I made the post.
BS. You received an infraction for being an ass and now you are receiving one for antagonism. You have been here long enough to know that no breeder is immune from this section. Big or small many have both good and bad guy threads. Brian doesn't advertise here by the way.

You have had both positive posts and people asking questions. You didn't make it past post eight when you decide to start throwing the membership as a whole here under the bus. That's what you received the infraction for and nothing more. You can disagree with individuals and their posts all you want but we aren't going to put up with degrading the site or its members in general. Everybody knows your advertising dollars here doesn't buy you protection from the BOI. It doesn't matter who you are.

Stay on topic.