FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Flint River Ranch?
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 11:35 AM   #7
Cat_72
I honestly like some of the Diamond foods....I HAVE however read that feeding only the lamb and rice can lead to problems. I LOVE their "Chicken Soup for the Dog Lovers Soul" line, I am going to be switching back to that full-time. Here is the ingredient list for the adult dog formula:

Chicken, turkey, chicken meal, turkey meal, whole grain brown rice, whole grain white rice, oatmeal, potatoes, cracked pearled barley, millet, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), duck, salmon, egg product, flaxseed, natural chicken flavor, kelp, carrots, peas, apples, dried skim milk, cranberry powder, rosemary extract, parsley flake, potassium chloride, salt, choline chloride, dried chicory root, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.

As far as the quality of Nutro, I have had good luck with it, but I think it does depend on what type you get. They have some lower-priced varieties to appeal more to the person who buys based more on price, and then they offer some higher-priced varieties. The CSFTDLS foods are all natural, which I really like as well.