FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
Thread: Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2012, 05:26 AM   #72
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra0101 View Post
Thank you.
I have come to find out over the years that alot of people share my birthday. I know at least 15 people with the same birthday, but that does not prove anything. A birthday is a birthday. Not really important. Same with the names, not really important. At this point I don't really care if you think I am one person or two, I am not putting my personal information on the internet for all to see so you can understand that. All I want you guys to know is that I am sorry for all the inconveniences, I'm sorry for Sienna's foul language, I'm sorry that I am new to breeding and can't tell the difference as well as people who have been doing it for years upon years. I just want my apologies to be acknowledged, and I don't want anymore problems. Is that really so much to ask?
If you really have some interest in taking part in the online reptile sales "community", I think you need to understand the idea of credibility, as it pertains to an anonymous medium like the internet. We don't know you as anything more than characters on a screen. What you choose to say is all we have to go by, when it comes to gauging the risks involved with potentially doing business with you.

You've made claims that many view as unlikely, at best. You're free to choose not to offer proof in support of those statements, but you'll have to live with the consequences of that choice. If there's no reason to believe that your words can be taken at face value, there's no reason for a buyer to justify the trust involved in sending your money for a snake that may not arrive as described, if it arrives at all.

Just some food for thought.