FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy William Gangemi (at repticon)
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 01:24 PM   #9
dishay
Same Experience

Laurendalee,

I made this account because I found your post while searching William, so apologies if I don’t format this post right.

I had the exact same experience that you did.
I bought an adult male BTS from William at the same ReptiCon ATL show, and he died a week later. His enclosure was properly heated, kept clean, and set up perfectly with thermometers and hygrometers to monitor everything. My BTS only ate once, and vomited it all up very soon afterwards. His bowel movements were extremely runny and frequent, and he was extremely lethargic.

I took him to a local exotics vet a couple of days after I got him, and the vet told me that he had old skin issues (burns, etc.) which explained the dull, rough patches on his body. The vet also told me that he was emaciated. He gave my animal a dewormer and a protein shot to try and get him eating, but my animal vomited it all up later that day. He died that weekend. I believe he was already dying when I bought him.

I am so sorry to hear about your loss and hope I am not reopening the wound with this reply, but I wanted you to know you are not alone. No matter how diplomatic he is here or what offers he gives, I will not do business with William again.