FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Bad Guy Martin Fox (DBM Reptiles)
Thread: Bad Guy Martin Fox (DBM Reptiles)
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 06:47 PM   #17
Lolo76
Quote:
Originally Posted by aleria View Post
If that's the case then it sounds like you are the one that needs to be refunding the money back now doesn't it?
Bingo.

Like I said earlier, I honestly don't give a you-know-what about who screwed whom... but as the acting "business man / point-person / etc" it was YOUR responsibility to return my money, Martin. Since both Daniel and PayPal have confirmed that you received and withdrew the money, and they gave you 10 days to respond to my claim, it was all on you at that point. Luckily my money is being returned regardless, but this really doesn't bode well for your future business.

No matter how much money we're talking about, this is unprofessional in soooo many ways - starting with the fact that you shouldn't have brought me into your partnership issues in the first place. When/if things went bad with Daniel, you should have sent a simple apology for the incovenience, and offered to refund my money immediately. The fact that you didn't do that & ignored my responses, makes me lean towards believing Daniel (if anyone). I'm sorry if things have been stressful for you too, but as the customer I only care about receiving my goods or a full refund... period.