FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - Good Guy Jon Van Laarhoven Of Precision Pythons (A.K.A nevohraalnavnoj on Fauna)
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 09:07 AM   #1
arkangel8508
Talking Jon Van Laarhoven Of Precision Pythons (A.K.A nevohraalnavnoj on Fauna)

Hello All,
I recently had the pleasure of working with Jon Van Laarhoven Of Precision Pythons also known on Fauna as nevohraalnavnoj to buy an adult spider male. He was ALWAYS quick with responses & was very flexible when it came to working with me. Everything went very smooth as far as the transaction is concerned & I enjoyed working with him very much. I wouldn't hesitate to work with or buy from Jon in the future & I hope that we have the oppertunity to do business again soon. The spider male I aquired from him was top notch in my books very healthy & very well cared for & if you haven't done business with Jon I would highly recommend you do because his animals are top notch!! .

We had the oppertunity to meet one another in person & complete the transaction that way & it went great =). We sat around & talked for awhile about reptiles & snakes in general & Jon is a really great guy =). The adult spider male was one of his very first & you could tell he cared very much for him & that he was sad to see him go but at the sametime you could tell he was happy to see him go to a good home =). It is ALWAYS nice to meet new people & make new friends especially in the reptile community that care as much about their animals as I do & have a passion for snakes & reptiles just like I do =). As I said before I hope to do business with him again in the future. Thank you again Jon for EVERYTHING!!!

Sincerely,
Ashly McShaw