FaunaClassifieds - View Single Post - SOLD!! BABY SAV MONITOR (M) $90 SHIPPED!!obro
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 11:15 PM   #1
Elepheguttata007
BABY SAV MONITOR (M) $90 SHIPPED!!obro

I have for you a wonderful cold-blooded companion. I've worked with Savs for a long time and never had one with this wonderful of a personality.

He melts your heart with his short legs, stubby tail, and fat little belly.
His inquisitive and personable disposition will have everyone falling in love. As well as he has a beautiful light color with yellows and oranges along his sides.

He's very human-oriented for his age and LOVES attention. Will crawl up on your hand to be picked up out of his enclosure. Loves going places and exploring.

Confident and cute, take him home for $90 SHIPPED.obro
Payment through PayPal or Money orders.

I know you can find cheaper Savs out there, but I find his personality truly unique and enjoyable, which makes him all the worth it to me.
Not to mention he's an absolute PIG!! Would eat a bowl of ground chicken and egg every day if I let him. Also loves his live food.

All around wonderful lizard that will make someone a wonderful pet and future companion. I can no longer keep him due to not having a job and going to college full-time. I don't want to see his potential go to waste.

Thanks for looking!
Attached Images